Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Day


Zoey looked so cute in her Easter dress. Thanks to my wonderful Aunt Kathy--she gave it to her.


Sallie, Lemuel (my dad), me and Zoey and the gift that the Easter Bunny brought Zoey;
her very own digital camera.


Here Jon and his brother Matthew gave Danielle and I a Yo-Bang-Poe dance (if any of you saw Amazing Race that may make a little sense to you). It was hilarious!



Jon and Matthew


Zoey and Uncle Mike

Well, Easter was busy just like any other holiday for us. After church we went to my dad's for dinner. The LDS missionaries came over and ate with us which was neat. Sallie and Stevie were also there. My dad did pork, chicken and veggies in a dutch-oven. He also made some delicious homemade biscuits and blueberry dump cake....yummy! After that we went to the Baza's to hang out and watch The Amazing Race. What a day! It was quite a party: Jon's Grandma Baza and Uncle Mike, Jon's parents and then Andrew and Cliff, Matthew and Danielle and Mary Elizabeth.

4 comments:

  1. Yay for new posts! You had so many great pictures. Zoey kills me! What a cutie. I especially loved the pics of Jon and his brother doing the Yo-Bang-Poe dance. Maybe Jon has a future as a cross-dressing karaoke singer in Thailand. Ha ha! You ready to give up med school, Jon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What!?! I can't believe you are moving!! That makes me SOOOO sad!! Where are you going? We will miss you so much!! You have been such wonderful neighbors!! Zoey looks so cute in all those pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute updates! I especially love the pics of Zoe getting dressed on her own. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. About the thrid blog....When I was teaching I would always wake up in the middle of the night with brilliant ideas for things to do with my class. Well, now I don't have a class, and Matthew isn't old enough to do them yet, so it is a blog of fun things to do with kids/way to teach diffent concepts (math/science/etc). Random I know.

    ReplyDelete