Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Activities

Zoey, Granny Shanny and Rainey

Greyson and Zoey hunting for eggs

Avery and Zoey (they are only a couple days apart)
Avery had a "boo-boo" so Zoey needed a Band-Aid too


Zoey and Lilly-as long as we told Zoey that Lily was a baby,
she was delighted to have Lily sit on her lap


The Sutton Girls and Zoey decorating eggs

Every year we have an Easter egg hunt with my mom's side of the family and with my cousins and their kids. It's always a lot of fun. Thanks to my cousins Jen and Ashley for putting it all together. Zoey wasn't quite sure what to do at first but finally got the hang of it when she realized there was candy inside the eggs. I made homemade cupcakes for the event. They looked almost like little Easter eggs. I think the best part is just getting all of the kids together to play. They don't get to see each other too often so it is a lot of fun. Later on Saturday night we went to my mom's to color and decorate eggs. Zoey had never does this before and she had a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. What cute girls! Glad you had a fun Easter and it's so great to see an update from you!!!!

    ReplyDelete