Sunday, February 22, 2009

POO-POO IN DA PODDIE




Hello Everyone: I know it has been a while but life is crazy as usual. I am doing the best I can. I will have a few posts on today's date, but really I am just catching everyone up on what we are up to....as you can see we are doing the potty training thing. About a month or so ago Zoey started talking about going potty and so when my mom (Granny Shanny) took her for an afternoon Zoey came back with a potty. I decided to give it a try even though she is not even two yet and she is doing a pretty good job. It definitly is hard on the parents always trying to remember t ask because if you don't stay on top of it, accidents do happen. I find that it is hard to potty train when I can't stay at home with Zoey all of the time. I hear consistency is one of the main keys, but all I can do is my best, right? The picture I am posting where Zoey is sitting on the potty on the floor, this was her first time actually popping in the potty just a few days after she got the potty chair. As you can see if you look closely there is poop on the arm handle....eeeeew! Nobody was kidding when they said pooping is a messy job! You do have to admit, she does look pretty cute on that "poddie".

1 comment: