Saturday, January 10, 2009

FIRST TRY


Well, thanks to a good friend of mine, I am accomplishing one of my "New Year's Resolutions".....I am blogging! I still feel like I don't know what to say or do, so I will try my best.

This is technically a family blog, but the main author is going to be me, Sara. Once in a while I may convince my husband Jon to post a few words, but the majority will be me.

This picture on the left is our most recent family portrait. This is the same picture I tried uploading for my profile but would get jumbled up when I would upload it. For some bizarre reason it worked for the post so I will just have to keep trying to get a picture to look good on my profile. I have tried a lot of different things and can't figure it out. If anyone knows why it would do that, please let me know :).


8 comments:

  1. Sara! I am so glad you are starting a blog! It was fun being with you and meeting all your family last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sara,
    Yay, you're blogging! I need your e-mail address so I can send you a link to ours. Just send it to my e-mail.
    Thanks and I hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sara!! Thanks for inviting me to view your blog! I'm inviting you right now so come see mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sara! Thanks for emailing me! I am so glad we can stay in touch now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray you have invited me to view your blog & I didn't even know how to ask! How cool! We are all getting together on Saturday if you want to come I am not sure what we are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay . . . so this is what blogging is all about. I'll have to peer in from time to time, but don't expect that I'm going to start my own blog anytime soon. I'm used to my old habits after all and I'm just kinda skeptical about all this online social networking stuff. Have fun and I love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Sara,

    Thanks for inviting me to view your blog. Grandma Sutton and I are sitting here together reading this. I agree with Papa Baza's comment, I probably will not be blogging myself anytime soon. Hope you all are well and I hope to talk to you soon. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'm so glad that you are blogging. Thanks again for dinner the other night. It was great to see you guys. Jack is still talking about how funny Zoey was!

    ReplyDelete